Last item for navigation
After School Meals (CACFP)

The Green Bay Area Public School District Food Service Department is proud to offer a well-rounded and nutritionally balanced meal to students after the school day is completed.The program is funded through the federal Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) through the federal U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Meals are provided at the following locations when school is in session based on after-school program calendar:

Elementary Schools

Fort Howard

Secondary Schools
East High
Preble High
Southwest High
Washington Middle
West High

Buildings Outside the District (membership required)
Boys & Girls Club - East and West side locations

Information about the After School Dinner Program in GBAPS.

                                                 NutriSlice Menu Webpage

Menu information is available using NutriSlice, click on the icon above to be directed to the site location and the month.
Menu plan regulations in English y Español

Non Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 

(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

(3)       email:

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.